REVISING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE OVERWHELMING, SCARY, OR
NERVE-RACKING...IT'S WHERE THE GOOD STUFF HAPPENS.
Utilizing Jennie Nash's Four Perspectives Theory of Revising and "The Stoplight Method" you will gain the skills to properly self-edit your novel so you can feel confident about moving forward with it.
This weekend intensive workshop includes:
- Pre-workshop assignments and lectures to prepare your mind and your manuscript for the sprint
- Deep dive lessons on how to perform a Manuscript Audit and hands-on revision practice on your first three chapters
- 3 live working sessions with Jennie Nash
- Steps to develop an actionable plan to complete your full manuscript revision
- Access to reusable worksheets to use on future manuscripts
- A discount on our powerful NEW Manuscript Accelerator program
Join us December 7 through 9, 2018!